You have multiple physical stores and don’t know how to give your Customers chances to select their closest one? If so, no need to look any further as our Magento Store Locator extension is exactly the right solution for you. With various search fields and a friendly user interface, Customers can easily locate the most convenient store, such as the one within 5 kilometers of their homes for instance, and then get instant directions on Google map. In particular, Magento Store Locator extension can help promote your stores effectively by allowing Customers to view and give Facebook comments on the store.
HOW MAGENTO STORE LOCATOR WORKS
FEATURES DETAILED OF MAGENTO STORE LOCATOR
FEATURES FULL LIST OF MAGENTO STORE LOCATOR
For Customers Access detailed store info with friendly UI
- View the list of all stores with base image and address
- View all store locations visually with custom icon (instead of Pin icon) on Google map
- Access stores’ external link (official website or social channels such as Facebook)
- View details of each store including address, phone, email, description, opening hours, holidays, special working days and store images on a separate page
- Can choose the preferable view between map or satellite
Search for stores and interact with them easily
- Filter stores by tags
- Search for stores by distance or specific area (state/ province, country, city or zip code)
- Get instant directions from a location to any store and print out if needed
- View and give comments on Facebook about stores
- Quickly set up multiple stores by importing data from CSV files
- Allow adding many store details such as address, contact info, external link, tags, images etc.
- Allow adding meta information to each store for better SEO
- Adjust store location visually by drag-and-drop pin on G-map function
- Allow setting up store’s opening time, holiday and special working day
- Sort stores shown on Store List by distance or alphabetical order
- Change title of the Store Listing page & store detailed pages
- Integrate with Facebook comment and choose the language displayed
- Integrate with Google to optimize search experience in frontend
- Choose different search criteria to show in frontend
- Responsive Magento Store Locator extension (Hot)
- Magento Store Locator extension supports multiple stores
- Magento Store Locator extension is 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Magento store locator extension’s happy customers
One of the better Magento store location extensions out there
Posted By: ryanaker99
The extension is a good extension, once all the bugs were fix from it from a developer from their support team. It was not turn key out of the box. There were JS errors, CSS that needed updating and I had to copy the go button image out of its location into another location since I was getting a 404 on that image. I like the Magento store locator extension, but still needs some cleaning up to be turn key out of the box. I would still recommend it to any other developer.
Excellent Extension & Amazing Support
Posted By: Amanda F
Excellent feature set, everything we were looking for and more! Amazing customer support; special thanks to Louis who made several minor customizations for us on the front end and the admin as well. We purchased multiple extensions from Magestore and will definitely return to purchase more extensions in the future!
Happy customer by this Magento store locator
Posted By: Kev Stovey
I tried three other store-finder modules before buying the MageStore version. It has the best admin/config features and the support is the best I’ve had from any module developer.
Best store locator extension available
Posted By: receptive
We tried a couple of other store locator extensions and this is by far the best one we’ve used. The features are great and the aftercare support is exceptional. I would strongly recommend this extension and the developers behind it.
Posted By: Ethan Grey
--- Updated News ---Here we go with the new generation of Magento 2 extensions, after its official release on 17 November 2015. However, as everyone still want to keep track with the latest Magento extensions, including of Magento Popup extension and Magento Membership extension. With these new products, setting up campaign will be as easy as 1-2-3.